Da Lat Bao Dai Palace 3 (Dinh 3) – A luxurious residence, bearing bold European identity in the heart of the mountain town.
Today, we would like to introduce information about the information you need to know before visiting Bao Dai Palace 3 in Dalat.
The information you need to know is the address of residence 3, the entrance fee, visit time, tour guide and the note when you come to Palace 3.
- Da Lat city is known as Paris miniature, because of the climate here year warm, cold. Therefore, Da Lat was the last king of feudal Nguyen dynasty chose the “capital”.
- Bao Dai Palace in Dalat, also known as Palace III, was built between 1933 and 1938, where King Bao Dai’s family lived and worked in Dalat.
- Palace III in Da Lat city designed by a French architect and the Vietnamese architect Huynh Tan Phat.
- Palace III is located in the forest named Ai An on the top of the hill, in which Ernest Hébrard’s Dalat embellishment project was dedicated to the Governor General. The entire programme shall be used to the European architecture because it has the back and front flower garden.
The Architecture of the Palace III
Palace 3 (Dinh 3) in Dalat is designed in modern European style and has the same structure as Dinh 1 and Dinh 2, Dinh Bao Dai Palace (Dinh 3) has 2 floors:
- Ground floor: working and reception floors.
It is used for meetings, banquets, foreign guests and imperial government officials. The main entrance is a medium size (about 4m), with a foyer area before entering, the ground floor is the reception room and working room: on the right is King Bao Dai’s office, library; The left is the meeting room and other offices; The inside is the entertainment room. It is noteworthy that the design of the working rooms of the palace is connected with the architectural spatial interior and exterior through the aisles and glass windows with steel frames, creating a harmonious setting between architecture and nature.
- Floor 2: King Bao Dai’s family space.
The entire second floor of the residence was used for family activities, including the rooms of King Bao Dai, the Queen of Nam Phuong, the Princesses and Princes Bao Long, the princess Phuong Mai, Phuong Lien, prince Bao Thang. Outside of the king’s bedroom was the beautiful Moonlight balcony that used to make the king and queen look at the moon. Prince Bao Long was chosen as the successor of the throne (from 1939), so that his room was decorated all yellow.
What do you think of Bao Dai Palace in Dalat?
- Here, visitors not only know the luxury life of the last king of the feudal dynasty Vietnam but also can dress up as king, queen, prince, princess, … then take the picture as a souvenir of the royal palace at dressing room of Palace. It can be said this area is always crowded people together to disguise the royal.
- Inside the tourist area of Dinh 3 Palace, there are many services to take pictures with the eagle, horse, horse carriage …
- In addition, in Palace 3, there are many restaurants, souvenir shopping and prestige prices are clearly listed.
Come to Da Lat, come to Palace 3 – Bao Dai Palace to enjoy these exciting moments.
The information about Bao Dai Da Lat Palace:
– Name: Dinh Dai Palace Dalat – Palace 3.
– Address: Palace 3 is located on a hill high at 1 Trieu Viet Vuong, Da Lat (about 1.5km south of Da Lat city center and about 9 minutes by car).
– Ticket price:
Entrance fee: VND15,000 / adult – VND10,000 / child.
Leasing costume: 20.000d / set
Points along the route.
Sightseeing near by the Bao Dai Palace 3 in the city:
Palace 3 Dalat is a tourist destination in the city and only about 1.5km away from Da Lat market, so you can combine with other tourist attractions such as Xuan Huong Lake, Chicken Church, Da Lat Railway Station, Hang Nga Villa, flower garden.
Combined with Truc Lam Monastery :
If you want to go with Truc Lam monastery you can combine to go to Tuyen Lam Lake, Clay Tunnel or can go to Datanla waterfall.
If you need more information about Dinh 3 Palace, you can comment below or call our Hotline. Have a great trip to Da Lat!