Dalat gong tour – The cheapest Dalat daily tour with the new experiences
Dalat gong tour – Tay Nguyen gong tour is one of Dalat cheap daily tours.
Cultural tour of gong daily attractive in mountain town. In the evening, what do you do with Da Lat? Cafe, walking street, night market, shopping, eating … all interesting. However, cultural exchanges to understand the origins of the Lach ethnic still no less attractive.
Gong culture tour starts daily and is held in Dong Bai village at the foot of the legendary LangBiang mountain.
Ago Tourist introduces to you the program in the tour of the Central Highlands gong culture. Not only to experience new but also to understand more about the special characteristics of national heritage.
Gong Culture in the Central Highlands of Vietnam
The UNESCO recognized it as a Masterpiece of the Intangible Heritage of Humanity on November 25, 2005. After Hue royal court music, this is the second legacy of Vietnam to be recognized brand.
Space of Gong Culture in the Central Highlands of Vietnam stretches over 5 provinces in the Central Highlands: Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong and Lam Dong. The subject of this cultural space includes many different ethnic groups: Ede, Jarai, Ba Na, Ma, Lac …Space of Gong Culture in Tay Nguyen consists of the following elements: gongs, gong music, gong players, festivals using gongs Waterfront …), the places for organizing such festivals (long house, communal house, gol village, water wharf, tomb house, forests next to Tay Nguyen village), etc.
At present, there are some space of Gong Culture likes Dalat gong – Tay Nguyen in the region. The festival of dalat gong tour is held annually, which is an activity that both preserves cultural identity and is a attractive product to tourist.
Information of Gong Culture in the Central Highland
In the evening, what do you do in Dalat? Enjoying coffee, walking, going to night market, shopping, eating … are all interesting. However, cultural exchange to find out the origin of Lach people is still no less attractive.
Coming to Dalat, surely, you will want to search for some cheap Dalat tours to visit the city of love. And please do not ignore the unique culture of Lach ethnic people living at the foot of LangBiang mountain through the tour of Dalat gong cultural exchange.
Dalat gong tour program:
Joining the folk games of the LangBiang ethnic. And the Tay Nguyen gong festival is also held on a full ceremony schedule:
1. The first part is an introduction to the K’ho people about some customs and rituals of gong culture. Eventually will talk about Chil ethnic people, Lach people and the surrounding mountains.
2. Watching the fire god’s request of the village’s leader. Then inviting the header to set fire to the village, Yàng prayer is sacred to the people here.
3. After two parts of the ritual, everyone will be treated to the worship of the spirit of the indigenous ethnic minority group.
4. Continuing the program will be a new dance of rice for the success of his crop.
5. Everybody will see the “A ráp mồ ô” melody showing the pregnant women in the forest to get water. Dancing by groups of young women and men who play “ching tre”.
6. Next is the group ‘Gong festival’ of the villagers.
7. Then people will hear the boys of K’ing ching village play ching K’Ràm.
8. At the end of the ritual you will enjoy wine with passionate aromas and delicious grilled meats.
The schedule in Dalat gong tour
Dalat gong tour – Space of Gong Culture in the Central Highlands of Vietnam tour is beginning at 6pm and ending at 8:30pm daily.
Exchange, singing, dancing, drinking wine, eating roasted meat with Lach ethnic people at the foot of LangBiang mountain.
- Only 170.000VND/person (8$/per), no surcharges arise.
- Car pick up at appointment
- Guide guides, serving cultural exchange programs.
- Tickets to attend.
- Wine needs, barbecue.
Price does not include:
- Personal expenses outside the tour (souvenirs, gifts, food outside the tour…)
Please contact us directly to get a good price for team. Or you can go with our team.
Cultural exchange of gong with Tay Nguyen compatriots at the foot of mountain LangBiang – Da Lat.
Every night at the foot of the Langbiang mountain, we can hear the cheering of the village of Tay Nguyen. After a long day of hard work, they always want to gather the village’s people to be together.
Around the pink flames, they are deeply engraved in the cultural beauty of the people. Therefore, the beauty of the Central Highland gong culture can be existed until now. The langbiang gong tour is crowded with visitors coming and going every night to enjoy the music, singing and dancing with many boys and girls in the village.
In the jubilant air you will be dancing together with the indigenous people. People will see the “A ráp mồ ô” melody depicting the pregnant women in the water to get the dance and the boys group “ching tre”.
Enjoy the taste of wine, barbecue.
After the ceremony, it will be the fun part to mix tourists with the villagers in the program’s best dances. You will hear the village people introduce life associated with the mountains. Next to the birth of gongs in Tay Nguyen, people not only gained a better understanding of traditional culture but also exchanged with them under cold weather around the flames.
Enjoy the cup of warm wine to the heart of people under cold weather. And together enjoy the fire wood meat grilled on the fire flickering. Make sure you love it when you come here, maybe tomorrow you want to enjoy again.
In the end it will be a farewell song for everyone. Thanks for visiting the exchanges with the village and see you again.
Goodbye and finish the tour of Dalat gong tour
Ago Tourist is pleased to serve you a great experience with the culture of Dalat gong tour.